Collective Worship in Community Schools
The London Diocesan Board for Schools is keen to help schools raise the standard of collective worship in schools.
We can tailor a programme to suit your school’s needs; Lesley Prior has national recognition as an adviser on Collective Worship in primary and secondary schools.
- lead INSET sessions and train staff
- help to draw up Collective Worship policy documents, including applications for a ‘determination’ or ‘determination’ renewal
- assist in preparing for (or responding to) OFSTED inspection
- arrange school visits to places of worship and other relevant locations for field work
- recommend appropriate resources
- deliver presentations on Collective Worship to governors, parents and the wider school community
- advise on issues arising from the interface between religion and school life, for example in connection with diet and dress
Please contact: Lesley Prior, LDBS Adviser for RE and Worship in community schools telephone: 0780 876 1148