Interested in applying for a teaching post in London, within a Church of England School covered by the Diocese of London? Check out our vacancies board for a job at a Church of England School. Apply through us!
1) Application via LDBS (who will act as a 'clearing house' to LDBS Schools) using the LDBS NQT application form.
2) Direct application to a LDBS school in response to an advertisement (see our teacher vacancy board!).
3) Application to a LA 'pool' where you will be directed to a school which might include the suggestion of teaching in a LDBS school.
- The LDBS offers a clearing house system to match interested NQT applicants to vacant posts in the Diocese of London.
- Interviews will take place in the schools where the vacancy occurs.
- Please note the minimum requirement is for Bachelor of Education Degree, PGCE, or other qualification conferring Qualified Teacher Status. Overseas trained teachers committed to gaining QTS are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants should have an understanding of equal opportunities in the widest sense and an appreciation of how they are addressed in a school situation.
- Although LDBS schools are Church of England foundations - they all serve their communities, and are attended by pupils from families' representative of the major world faiths, or those of no faith.
- There is an expectation that teachers appointed to LDBS schools will support the Christian ethos of the schools.